Q: How to download articles from the site?
Ans: Open articles in Google chrome, select print option and then articles can be saved to your local drive.
Q: Is the material in these articles enough to crack the prelims?
Ans: Whatever we have covered in the articles are vast enough and is done by referring from multiple sources. Only thing you need is extra practice questions on each topic.
Q: How and what to read for current affairs?
- In competitive examinations, we can expect questions more or less related to the current happenings. You know the theory. So when you read current affairs, relate them to what you have learnt.
- Try to cover the current affairs for minimum six months before the exam, right upto one month before the exam. It is better to cover current affairs for the months June to December.
- We started providing consolidated current affairs from the month of August, and we will continue for coming months.
- The left out portion – ie for the months of June and July, we will come up with a consolidated pdf during our revision plan.
- For the time being, please follow our daily current affairs or the monthly magazines as per your convenience.