IES GS Video Lectures Related
These are pre recorded videos as the majority syllabus is static in nature. The dynamic portion like current affairs will be uploaded throughout the year. Some of the portions in the static syllabus also will be updated to suit the examination.
These is no restriction on number of plays with in your valid period.
You can watch the videos online
- Any number of times for one year
UPSC exams are known for covering broad areas by mentioning syllabus briefly. If we observe, year after year questions are being asked from deep concepts for which detailed understanding is required along with emphasis on the basics.
- So we covered syllabus extensively for 9 out of 10 topics, starting from basics and finally making students proficient in the subjects.
- Coming to 10th topic, i.e current affairs, Hyperloops and video lectures will be provided.
Unlike in offline classroom coaching, we are committed to clarify all doubts within 24 hours throughout your journey with us. Please send your doubts to the mail id email@example.com
When asking doubts,
- please mention the same in the subject line as Doubt Subject ex: Doubt Environment
- Please mention the Topic name/ Chapter name in the mail. Ex: Biodiversity
- Video number or name and time at which clarification is required, if it is regarding to videos
We continue the tradition of providing daily news with practice quiz. Apart from this, we hyperloops as below
Monthly Hyperloop: Consolidated monthly current affairs magazine by considering xam oriented topics.
Yearly Hyperloop: Consolidated yearly current affairs magazine one month before the exam by considering exam oriented topics.
All the subjects covered in the lectures along with e-classes practice questions booklet are available as booklets. Daily current affairs are available in pdf format.
Theory books are nothing but class notes of the video lectures. Registered students will receive the books by March to their shipping address as mentioned in their accounts.
Yes. It is free for the course registered students. Students are informed through the mail once the test series is started.
We do value your hard earned money. Our motto is to provide quality for each penny you pay.
If you find better lectures than we provided here, happily take back your money if it is with in 10 days of your registration
- Refund will be considered with in 10 days of course registration
- Refund processing fee of 500 rupees will be deducted
Open articles in Google chrome, select print option and then articles can be saved to your local drive.
Whatever we have covered in the articles are done by referring from multiple sources. So for the matters covered, you can rely on it. You need extra materials and practice questions on each topic.
- In competitive examinations, we can expect questions more or less related to the current happenings. You know the theory. So when you read current affairs, relate them to what you have learnt.
- Try to cover the current affairs for minimum six months before the exam, right upto one month before the exam. It is better to cover current affairs for the months June to December.
- We are providing consolidated current affairs monthly.
- You can follow our daily current affairs or the monthly magazines as per your convenience.